Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
tomorrow! Hopefully I might have some finishes to show too!!!
Have a great week everyone!
P.S. I loved my machine quilting class with Lorraine Stangness of Country Creations. I can't wait to start using what I learned on some of my projects I have almost completed.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Now it just needs to be sandwiched and quilted....any suggestions on how to machine quilt it?
I have also been busy working on the table runner for our kitchen table for fall. Although today feels more like summer with 29*C and a hot wind blowing.
Did I mention that I also canned 15 pounds of tomoatoes yesterday?
Time to run and start the night time driving job -- taxiing kids here and there. Wednesday night is our Fright Night for activities.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
* 9 patch quilt along I have about 80 blocks done. Not sure how much I will need for a queen size
* Rooster wall hanging is sandwiched and ready for machine quilting
* class signed up for a machine quilting class for the 19th hope to learn lots
* Christmas crafts deciding if I should enter a craft fair (not that I have anything made yet)
* Gifts have a few more projects to get made as birthday gifts in Nov. (not even started yet)
That should keep me busy.
Hope you all have a fantastic long weekend (if you are in North America)