Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Almost back to normal

Hi all,
I know I haven't been here much this spring.  I have been so busy with family it is just crazy.  My MIL leaves today and than no company until August.

Regular dance classes have ended for the girls. now just extra practices for the Grand Championships. 

Of course there is still outdoor soccer for #3, 4 times a week. 
#1 son is working hard on grounds crew at a local golf course. 
#2 daughter is finished school, but still has 2 exams to write. 
Slowly we are winding down and I hope to enjoy the summer a bit.

I will try to catch up with you this week, but I have another road trip coming up I need to prepare for! 

Happy stitching

Lee

1 comment:

  1. Spring is always a busy time here too. Enjoy summer and we'll wait for you! Groeten, Heleen en Corry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.