Thursday, May 23, 2013

Are you coming?

This Saturday and Sunday is the annual Festival of Quilts at Heritage Park in Calgary, AB.  I have gone for the last 4 years to view the wonderful quilts hanging amongst the vintage homes and businesses.   Sometimes I go alone and sometimes with a friend. This year I will be with a friend who is new to quilting.  




















For the first time I will have one of my quilts on display.  My '430 Days'  quilt will be laid out on an old bed, or hanging from a fence, or from the balcony of the hotel.  I am excited to see where it will be? (it's #61)

If you are in Calgary you must drop by to see all the quilting goodness.  I will be in Gasoline Alley at the Millrise Quilt Guild table from 9:30-1:00 on Sunday.  Drop by to say hi.  On Saturday you will find me wandering around taking pictures and maybe shopping browsing in the merchant mall. 
Happy Stitching,

Lee

Now let's hope this rain stops in time on Saturday for quilts to be outside!!!





1 comment:

  1. Well it's certainly deserving to be seen wherever it's placed. Have fun...just say NO to rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.