Thursday, July 18, 2013

Keeping up...

The summer is flying by and I am keeping very busy. Kid's work and play schedules have me hopping.  
I finished my 5th and last quilt for Quilting for Calgary. 
Vacation plans are in the works.  
I have also been exercising lots.  Well its a lot for me anyway.  Mostly I have been walking.  I am up to an average of 6km in just under an hour. hooray!  I have thrown in a bit of jogging with the walking and getting some hill climbs in too. Unfortunately, due to the recent flooding my favourite bridge is closed. Which would take into the park system across the river from us. (sad face)


Yesterday I made this table runner for my nephew's girl friend who has a cupcake and cake business. She sells them at a local farmer's market and I thought this would help dress up her table. (hi Lily!)


I have added a Bloglovin button on my right side bar if you care to follow me that way . 
Or for all you Instagram users I am on there now too.....lalaslovelys

Today is a sew day with Kim from Chatterbox Quilts.  I wonder what trouble we can get into. 

Happy Stitching.


Lee

2 comments:

  1. Happy walking, you're making good time! What a perfect table runner, for a cupcake business. Have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the sweet table runner is as yummy as the cupcakes are sure to be. That's a thoughtful gift and definitely dresses up any boring table.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.