However if you are on Instagram I am keeping up over there all the time. Come look me up lalaslovleys.
What have I been up to:
finished this cute little rag rug
a quick embellishment of a tea towel
pieced and pin basted these blocks together. I have also started FMQ this.
choose fabrics from my stash for a new quilt project
On the home front:
- attended an out of town hip hop convention with daughter #2
- drove and watched many of her basketball games. They lost in semi-finals. What a great season!
- took a day trip to the mountains
- attended a few National Lacrosse League games
- welcomed daughter #1 home for a week for her Reading week. Loved having her home
- baked, cooked, cleaned, laundry, shopped.... the usual
- working out; increasing my time on the stationary bike and weights in my arms!
So needless to say I have been busy, just not always quilting. The weather has been so cold and we are now heading into our snowiest month. yuck
Have you been keeping busy?