Thursday, July 3, 2014

More finishes to share

again my apologies for my lack of blogging.  spring is always a hectic time of year in our house hold.  Lots of celebrations in a short amount of time.

Mother's Day
Father's Day
Son's Birthday
Anniversary
Daugher's birthday
Jr High Graduations ceremonies
Year End Dance Recital
Visitors (oldest daughter was home)
Start of Gardening Season

See, it was a busy time.  

Now that school is finished, activities are winding down and garden established I have found a bit more time for sewing. 

Here are a few recently completed projects:

Notebook cover and pouch for a teacher gift

 Cupcake banner/bunting for my nephew's girl friend's booth at a Farmer's Market. 

A pillow for me,  just because

Nested Churndash table topper or wallhanging for a good friend.  
Lily always has to get in on the action. 

These spools of thread will go in my friend's new sewing studio.  (I am terribly jealous of her set up!)

I have a few new projects started.  Which I will share later.

Hope you are getting some stitching time in this summer.

Happy Stitching, 

Lee

p.s. linking up to CrazyMomQuilts Finish it up Friday

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are great, but as a big fan of bunting I particularly like the way you personalized this one--terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm jealous of your quilting time - my stitching time has been so taken up with baby stuff, there's no quilting happening. But coming to the end...... Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew. You have been busy, Lee! Nice to see you've also been finishing some lovely projects along with everything else going on. Hope you get some time to relax this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lee, I am so excited to have found your blog. I am a newbie quilter. I just started last fall, but I am loving it. Your blog is so inspiring. I especially like that all blue quilt a couple of posts down. I am your newest follower and I would be honored if you would visit and decide to follow me back. Blogging is such a wonderful way to meet creative people and share ideas. I've been blogging for about three years now and loving it:)
    Have a wonderful week . . . I hope to hear from you.
    Keep Smiling.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.