Thursday, April 2, 2015

Vacation #2


As they say....everything always comes at once. Home for 36 hours and I was back up in the air again 
At Christmas my kids have me tickets to a Maroon 5 concert in Vancouver. So off I was to meet daughter #1 and go to the concert. She managed to get excellent floor seats. And at times Adamevine was so close. 
It was an exciting night. 
The next couple of days were spent doing motherly things for mydaughter while she was at class, internship or rehearsal.  A big grocery shopping, food prepped and cooked for the freezer, and some baking all got done. Laundry and a apartment tidy were also completed.  I did manage some sightseeing on my own. 
Another highlight of this trip was watching my daughter dance again. Love  watching her grace the stage in her contemporary dance pieces; always interesting and so original
That's her on the promotional poster. 
Very proud of her 

Today it's back home and back to reality. 

I've missed my Lily and Lucey. 

Happy stitching

14 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I like this !! thanku for shearing….
    yepme coupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. kitchen furnitures need to be well maintained that is why we always coat them with clear coat varnishes to protect them from the elements., original site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I found your website by the use of Google at the same time as looking for a comparable subject, your site came up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. this contact form

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really delighted to find this internet site on bing, just what I was searching for : D too saved to fav. moved here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm extremely impressed together with your writing skills as smartly as with the layout for your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.