Thursday, July 2, 2009

Vintage Thingy Thursday


Sorry I missed last week, but with the end of school activities and work just couldn't find the time. Any way this week for Vintage Thingy Thursday, hosted by Suzanne of Colorado Lady, I thought I would show you some of the tools that my Great Grandmother use to use when crocheting and tatting. At some point I hope to put these all in a frame to hang in my 'dream sewing room'. have to run take the car to have new windshield put in, take dog in to be spayed (she is not going to like me) and get #1 off to summer school. I will post some projects I have been working on in my quilting world later this week.

Have a good one
Lee

1 comment:

  1. Your grandmother's tools are wonderful! I want to tat and have a tatting shuttle very much like your grandmother's...I've tried on my own but its not going to well. Her doilies are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.