Finally today I am taking the time to update my blog. Let me tell you I have missed blogging and checking in on everyone. I have been rather busy with life and as you all know something always has to give, unfortunately it was blogging and sewing for me.What has kept me so busy this last month:
- worked 3 days a week most of Oct and November
- organized a silent auction (took over all my spare time)
- celebrated my daughters Sweet 16
- continue to drive the girls to dance, soccer, job every day & night
- the usual cleaning, laundry, cooking etc.
- get quotes on potential renovations
- new furnace installed
- sewing a few table runners for a ‘customer’
- teaching a 15 yr. old to drive
- as of last week spending endless useless hours in the car since the roads are in such terrible condition from all the snow we have. one can’t get any where quickly
- resigned from my job as of Dec 15th, big decision there after 13 yrs.
- sewn a pillow top for a swap going to Ireland
Ok I think that is enough! Now I will have to kick it into high gear to get ready for Christmas.
I have started my nephew’s quilt. Hard to decide what to make a 23 yr. old guy. This weekend I buckled down and decided and started his quilt. I have the top done, minus a border, which I have to buy tomorrow. I actually followed a pattern!
a bit of our snow fall
Easter runner for ‘customer’
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Mine is full of Dr's and dentist appointments, quilting, shopping etc