seems to be a pattern these days in my house....always on the go.
- I am still working on the Silent Auction for the daughter's dance studio (event date Oct 22nd)
- I made a wall hanging and matching ballerina pillow for the auction.
|oops forgot to take a finished photo|
- walked 10km (6.2 miles) last Monday through our beautiful provincial park just outside my door
|Saucony shoes fit me best|
- sewed a few placemats which will be given to Meals on Wheels thru our Guild at Christmas time.
|front side for everyday, back side for Christmas or vice versa|
- I continue to go to physio for my hip. unfortunately I am most uncomfortable when I am sitting, thus less computer and sewing time.
- I got all my fall decorations out last week. Our weather has been so nice so far. I wish it would last and last.
- this weekend it is Thanksgiving here in Canada. I don't have any family in town so a few friends are coming over for a small dinner. My son is coming home too, we haven't seen him since Labour Day :)
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians near and far!