I am almost back to normal around our house. Just a few finishing touches remain of the renovations.
I haven't been able to do any sewing for months, (which is driving me nuts) but I hope that will change really soon. I really miss my blogging buddies and seeing all your wonderful creative goodness.
- renovated our house (well almost a few finishing touches are needed)
- took a trip to Phoenix
- watched my girls compete in 3 dance competitions,(2 out of town) one show case, one recital and one grand championships (also out of town)
- moved our son back home from university
- celebrated my son's 20th birthday
- had a great visit with my sister for a week (she didn't mind the dust and chaos of renos)
- celebrated my daughter's graduation from high school (can't believe it)
- celebrated Mother and Father's days which included a visit from my father :)
- celebrated my youngest daugher's 13th birthday with a surprise birthday party
- hubby & I took a quick trip to Ontario for my BFF, from high school, daughter's wedding and a quick visit with all our family, which included a helicopter ride with my nephew as pilot
- cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more
- celebrated with my daughter's entrance into Simon Fraser University :) & :(
- moved boxes, furntiure, etc more times then I care to count.
- not too mention all the normal things around the house that has to be done.
- attended the Heritage Park Festival of Quilts
Contractors should be done on Monday. Some floors on the main floor have to have a new clear coat due to some abrasion marks. Then we put it all back together again hooray!!
I have my sewing area cleaned up. I really hope to get to some sewing projects this week if I am lucky!
What are you working on? You guys probably have a quilt or two finished by now!
Happy stitching everyone!