Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Almost done.....

My machine came back on Friday afternoon.  I got busy on Saturday FMQing on Orca Bay.  My plan was to stipple around the flying geese and something in the white inner border. 

But I would be damned it still wasn't working right.  Upon closer inspection my 'new' (from end October) darning foot was broken.  GRRRRR!  A quick phone call to my LQS to be sure they were in stock.  Yep they were.  Hubby graciously offered to go get me the new one and they did a straight exchange.   Now I was ready to hit trail running...so to speak. 



After a few more hours on Sunday and Monday,  I am happy to say that all the quilting is finished on this monster.  The binding is now sewn on and if I can sneak in an hour or two here and there to stitch it down this will finally be completed.   

Linky up to Needle and Thread WIP Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you found the problem! And the machine is in perfect working order now for another year of sewing! Great stippling, looks like a fabulous quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.