Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You know what they say.....


.....One person's trash is another person's treasure. Well remember the fabric find I got at the thrift store? (pictured above)I was so pleased as most of it was Thimbleberries fabric. I have turned that thrifty find into this treasure....... I did add a couple of fat quarters from my stash. I loved making the hour glass blocks.


Now it just needs to be sandwiched and quilted....any suggestions on how to machine quilt it?

I have also been busy working on the table runner for our kitchen table for fall. Although today feels more like summer with 29*C and a hot wind blowing.

Did I mention that I also canned 15 pounds of tomoatoes yesterday?


Time to run and start the night time driving job -- taxiing kids here and there. Wednesday night is our Fright Night for activities.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.