Sunday, May 29, 2011

Comments problem!!

Any one else having trouble leaving comments on blogs?   Every time I do it ask me for my account profile, so I select Google profile. Then it opens up a new blogger log in page, so I sign in, go back to comments and have to start the whole process again!
Very frustrating.  
If this is happening to you too and you can't obviously leave a comment, send me an email.  I would like to know I am not going crazy and there is a glich somewhere!!!!

Thanks
Lee

1 comment:

  1. When you are in your account profile page, uncheck the box that says "keep me signed in". That has worked for me. Of course it means I have to sign in whenever I open Blogger, but at least I can leave comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.