Friday, May 27, 2011

Where did the time go….????

I certainly haven’t been behind my sewing machine lately!  (it was actually getting dusty!)

Where have I been and what have I been up to you ask ?  

A recap of the last 6 weeks:

  • family visiting from Ontario
  • high school dance production (3 nights)
  • competition dress rehearsal (2 nights)
  • out door soccer try outs
  • dance competition (4 days out of town)
  • Grade 6 science fair
  • mom visiting from Ontario
  • Easter holidays
  • moved #1 son home from university
  • dance competition #2 (all week in the city)
  • renovation quotes happening
  • dog groomed
  • started fitness training
  • dance competition #3 (4 days out of town)
  • regular dance classes
  • soccer games and practices (3 nights a week)
  • sister visiting from Ontario
  • dance competition #4 (2 mornings in town)
  • competition showcase of dances
  • son gets a job
  • husband on a business trip
  • daughter has slight fender bender (she is ok)
  • had an allergic reaction from full body spa treatment, (ugh itch itch)
  • winter tires off vehicles
  • numerous trips to the airport
  • head cold (feeling better)
  • clean, cook,  shop, laundry, repeat
  • gardening (when it is not raining)
  • son’s 19thbirthday
  • class field trip
  • our 21st anniversary

 Now you know why I haven’t been sewing!

However, yesterday I declared it a sewing day (since it is cold and rainy) and I was on a roll.   I hope to have a top finished this weekend. I have another long list of things to do.  i.e. bottle drive fundraiser, soccer game, dinner out with hubby, dance pictures, birthday parties etc. etc.

Sunday I hope to go to the Festival of Quilts held each year at Heritage Park here in Calgary. 

What have you been up to?

Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy woman! Holy cow!
    If I were in Calgary I'd want to tag along to the quilt show with you. I'll be there end of June though! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.