Monday, December 3, 2012

Calling all quilters with white scraps?

Wondering what to do with all those white scraps sitting around in boxes, bins and bags? 

Here's a great way to use them up:

Join me in a White White Block Exchange


Lalas Lovelys
 
You get to decide which pattern you would like to use.
You get to decide the lay out of the quilt or table runner or wall hanging
All I ask is that you use white or white on white and a hint of another wintery colour and make 11 blocks at  9.5" 
 
You can see my orginal post here Winter White Friendship Block Exchange
 
Happy Stitching!
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodie, I was hoping this would work out! I needed to review the parameters of the exchange before I get started, and discovered that: the link in your post opens a page that says 'error, page not found', and the link in your sidebar says that the page doesn't exist. Not sure what happened, but thought you'd like to know. (I got to the page by using your Blog Archive). So now I can get busy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.