Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let the games begin!

Since it is spring break here I have had to divide my time up between the kids. Today I went with #3 to a local ceramics shop and we painted. this was after spending a couple of hours shopping for new soccer cleats. I made a vase and she made a square plate with lots of dots. It was fun. Tonight she had her first outdoor soccer practice! Luckily the sun was shining tonight and it wasn't that cold! Needless to say i didn't have too much sewing time today. Just finished up a top of table runner and for a change it is for us!
Tomorrow I will spend part of the day with #2 probably at the mall! #1 went looking for a summer or part time job again today, but nothing has come up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.