Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dancing dancing

D#1 and are heading to her first dance competition tomorrow. This year she is in 4 events including her first jazz solo, jazz group, ballet group and lyrical group. We will be out of town for 2 nights. I have my machine packed in the van hoping to get some sewing done on 'Diamonds or Squares'. Going out of town has been an logistical nightmare making sure the other kids are farmed out or know where they need to go and when, meals prepared, bags packed etc. didn't help that Hubby had to go out of town tonight too! then I got called into work today. so now I must finish packing and be sure all is ready. I just hope the drive is clear and NO more snow comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.