Tuesday, March 15, 2011

If you are passing thru Claresholm, AB

and you are a quilter then you might want to check out this great LQS:    3B Quilting and Fabric (click to get directions)

Bonnie is such a delight to visit with and has a great selection of fabrics to choose from. Her store is located at the back of her beautiful home. She offers classes too.  If you love minky/snuggle fabrics she is the place to go! 

Until the end of March she is having a

Customer Appreciation sale.

Everything in the store!!!!!

Buy 2 get 1 FREE

(Free item must be of equal or lesser value)

Doesn’t matter if its fabric, notions, or patterns!

Since this is her home based business, you should call ahead to be sure she is in 403-625-4821 she might be busy playing with her grand kids!

Tell her I sent you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Lee. Might have to plan a little trip to Claresholm. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - I'll have to see if I can stop by the next time we're in Alta visiting the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shop! Great selection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.