Friday, March 25, 2011

Quilts for Japan

Hello  my friends,
If you are Canadian and are looking for a way to help the Japanese crisis by donating quilts there is a solution:

Bev Rogan in Calgary is organzing a way to send quilts to Japan. Go to her face book page for more information. QuiltsforJapan. 
there is now a new website to support this effort
http://www.quiltsforjapan.ca/home

Quilts received will be distributed in Japan by "Grace Christian Fellowship" on behalf of "Christian Relief, Assistance, Support and Hope "(CRASH) Ome-shi, Japan.http://www.crashjapan.com/
Personally I will be donating this quilt.  It is just sitting on my shelf and I am sure it will keep someone warm.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, Lee.

    How generous you are and how appreciative someone is going to be of your lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lee for your beautiful donation to Quilts for Japan. I so enjoyed my visit here and welcomed break. Keep up the great work!

    Bev Rogan
    Quilts for Japan
    Making a difference in the lives of Japan's victims, one quilt at a time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.