Tuesday, October 23, 2012

West Coast shop #2


From Seattle we decided to take a ferry over to Bainbridge Island. One to check out the quaint island and two to get a cheap view of the Seattle Harbour area.
we walked from our hotel to the ferry dock, that was a bit of a hike with many a steep sidewalk.




Once we got to the island, I of course had to Google quilts shops in the area. since we were on foot we had limited range.

I came across Esther's Fabrics! Bingo

 What a delightful little shop.

They had a nice selection of fabrics but also offered wools and knitting supplies too
 
I picked up a fat quarter bundle of cute orange, purple and greys to make a kids quilt with sometime.  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What's a trip (anywhere) without quilt shops - sounds like you had a lovely time enjoying the coast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.