Monday, December 7, 2009

Finishes.....

Sorry that my post have been few and far between lately, but when you see all that I have been working on, I have been rather busy but productive. Not to mention the usual activities of life and then throw in the Christmas season as well and I am one busy lady!
This table runner is for my brother and wife for Christmas. I used 2 1/2"strips and border. I then diagonally machine quilted it. (one of my favourites so far)
this table runner is going to Ohio to the family farm's kitchen buffet.


this wall hanging was made for my sister on the occassion of her 50th birthday in November. She was here visiting a couple of weeks ago. We had a blast hitting the malls around the city, putting a dent in our Christmas shopping. We went to a Calgary Flames game and I even managed to arrange a surprise birthday party for her out in Banff with some of her oldest friends. Hope she comes back again soon!!
I have a few more finishes but will have to put them in another post.......

2 comments:

  1. You've lived in 3 countries!!! Where are you from???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes Lee!!! Your presents travel all over the globe!

    My husband always loved to go to Banff when he was in Calgary for business.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.