Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More finishes....


This quilt, called "GOAL" is going to my nephew in Ontario who is a huge soccer fan and great little player at 7 years old. It was suppose to be for his birthday in Nov. but I just didn't get it done in time. Now it is a gift for Christmas.
A few more finishes that I have been working on. this angel wall hanging went to Leah in Australia as part of the the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. I was glad to find out that she received her package this week.
This scarf I crocheted a few weeks back. My daughter's grade 5 class is crocheting scarves that will go to one of the homeless shelters. I have been crocheting along with them using up all the yarn in my house. I actually had to go to Value Village to get more.
I have a couple more projects up my sleeve and will post about them when I get them started or completed.

15 comments:

  1. I'm sure your nephew will be thrilled with his quilt - it's so bright and cheerful. Perfect for a seven year old! Thanks for sharing - enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt - love the primary colours with the soccer print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt kind of reminds me of Charley Brown's zig zag shirt! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is perfect for a 7-year-old...he is going to really like it...

    Nice to make scarves for those less fortunate, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy. All your projects came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quilt!!! Love it for a boy!!

    Blessings,

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quilt, love the exchange project, and the scarf looks very warm on for a cold day like today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love that zigzag pattern. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Th quilt looks such a great boy quilt. My son would probably use it for his cars with all those zigzags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your zig zag quilt is so cute!!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You've been busy! Love the zig zags, thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good choice for a boy quilt, and the primary colors are so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great finishes this week. The zig zag pattern is perfect for a boy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the zig zag quilt for your nephew. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your happy crispy zag-zag quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.