Saturday, April 9, 2011

Finish #6

Whew I have been busy!

Back on March 26th, Katie and I went to visit Lakeside Quilters in Chestermere, AB.  They were having a community sew day.  Members of their guild and the public were getting together to sew rag quilts for charity.   I think in all they made 7 in one day.  Katie and I managed to finish this small girl’s rag quilt.  One side is denim and the other a whimsical fabric.  This is sure to keep a little one warm in a stroller!

DSCN8350DSCN8351DSCN8352

2 comments:

  1. You have been having some great finishes! Love this little denim rag quilt!

    LOL! Wish my DD was into sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great denim quilt! It is always wonderful to use our talents to help others :) Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.