Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One down, two to go….

… dance competitions I am talking about! 
The girls did fabulous at the first competition in Red Deer.  Both had numbers in the Dance Off Showcase.  So proud of them. This year they are doing a jazz duet together.  Now I am double nervous watching!!
In between dance numbers, back at the hotel, I managed to finish free motioning the borders of this quilt.  It is a little bit of challenge sewing in a hotel room!!! I forgot my long ruler, I improvised with a small mat and brochure to cut the binding fabric.   It worked!  Now to hand sew it down.  
DSCN8419
 a few of the costumes all ready to go!!!
DSCN8420
Time to get ready for my mother’s arrival.  She will be visiting us for 10 days.  Coming to watch the girls dance and celebrate Easter.  
DSCN6783

I hope the sun is shining where ever you are!!!!
Happy Easter

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter table runner!! The sun is shining here definitely! It feels like Summer already! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter To you and yours Lee. Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.