Monday, April 11, 2011

Finish #7 and a break

This is the last of my finishes for awhile. 

You see I am coming up to dance competition season with my girls.  Needless to say there won’t be any stitching time behind the machine happening. However I will be taking my hexies on the road as there is always waiting time.  

We also have family coming from Ontario to watch the girls dance, so we will have a busy hectic household for the next few weeks.

 My last finish: well I can’t show you it entirely or it will ruin the surprise.  Right now it is on it’s way to Australia to my Easter Swap partner, Julie.  I hope it arrives in time for EasterDSCN8345

I will still be around blog land but probably not too active.  Now time to get the guests beds ready!!

Happy Stitching everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the dance competitions! Every time I stop by your blog, it just keeps getting cuter. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the break.. if you can call it that! Hope all goes well with the dance comp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the dance competitions! A busy time of year...make sure you take time for yourself too! I love your new blog makeover!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.